At NRS International, we offer a dynamic, stimulating and motivating work environment. Our multinational and multilingual employees from all parts of the world have a passion for their profession and enjoy serving the humanitarian industry.
Below is our latest job vacancy:
NRS International is looking to hire an IT Manager to be based full time at its main headquarters in Dubai, UAE.
Areas & Responsibilities:
- Take charge of the company’s IT strategy and operations in support of our business objectives
- Plan and keep budget and submit for approval of IT expenditure
- Negotiate or review contracts with service and material providers; keep materials up to date and adequate
- Initiate and maintain the acquisition of any industry relevant certifications
- Responsible for ensuring adequacy to audit requirements and responding to any audit discrepancy
- IT alignment to business objectives; identify opportunities of improvements; management of changes
- Design and implement automation of processes, i.e. ERP/CRM strategy and tools
- Maintain computer skills adequacy across the organization with provision of/ or identification of training programs, in particular in MS Office
- Establish and ensure compliance across the group with any IT-related policy and procedures and provide training in those policies.
- Implement security improvements by assessing current situation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Establish adequate data security in terms of firewalls, network monitoring, encryption, data file access, backup & recovery
- Carry out systems (penetration) tests and risk assessments for periodic review of hardware/ software and policy compliance and adequacy.
- Function as network manager as head of the team; provide required support and maintain policies, software and hardware to ensure optimal networking functionality, design failure response policy.
- A Bachelors Degree in Information Technology
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of network and security fundamentals, protocols, and technologies
- IT implementation management, project management, business operations needs assessment required
- Excellent practical understanding of IT operations, PMP, TOGAF, COBIT, ITIL certifications are a plus
- MS Office expert
- Working knowledge of SharePoint, SAP, SalesForce, Insightly or similar a plus
- Knowledge of Virtualization is a plus
- At least 5 years relevant experience at a Mid to Senior IT level (advisor and above) role in a reputed organization
- Previous direct team management experience is a plus.
Please send us your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
About NRS International
NRS International is a family company offering fit-for-purpose relief products that make a difference to the lives of those in need. We develop and manufacture refugee shelter, core relief items, mobile storage units and long lasting-insecticidal nets. We are the parent company to NRS Relief and TANA Netting, and we are strategically located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE), a global humanitarian hub. We manufacture what we sell in our modern production facility, H. Sheikh Noor-ud-Din & Sons, in Lahore, Pakistan. Click here to learn more.