NRS International invites you to AIDF Summit in Washington23 Jul 2015
NRS International proudly invites you to the world’s leading gathering for international humanitarian experts – the Aid & International Development Forum (AIDF)’s 7th Global Disaster Relief Summit.
We are a registered partner of the AIDF Global Disaster Relief Summit, which is being held on 10-11 September in Washington D.C. This two-day summit will see humanitarian and international development leaders come together to join the global debate on improving disaster relief and recovery.
We will be representing our brands NRS Relief, TANA Netting and Flexiway Solar Solutions, and will showcase our products for the humanitarian, public health and development sectors. Our experts will also feature in the conference agenda.
By attending you’ll hear the latest trends in relief and crisis management and discover new innovations, products, technologies and best practices that have real impact. This year, the AIDF Summit agenda will focus on a number of key areas:
- Effective emergency procurement
- Security and stability in the Middle East and Africa
- Duty of care for aid workers and building an effective response team
- Last mile logistics
- Health consequences in emergency situations
- Lessons learned from Ebola
- Innovations in emergency communications
- Refugee and displaced people camps – best practice and new solutions
- Drinking water solutions for different emergency situations
The AIDF Summit will be attended by more than 350 key executives including UN agencies, national and multinational disaster relief agencies, heads of military and government disaster operations, leading NGOs, global aid and development donors and private sector suppliers.
We will send you further updates about our participation in the coming weeks.