Every client request, no matter how small, is important to us. Our goal is to smoothly facilitate the flow of relief goods from a source location to a predefined destination. Our approach is highly tailored to meet our clients’ specifications and requirements. We guarantee to provide as much and as fast as we promise, keeping in mind the challenges of today’s dynamic industry. We know precisely what our delivery terms are and we make it possible to deliver to hard-to-reach remote areas, so that the survival commodities reach the intended recipients at the right place, at the right time.
Transportation by air, land and sea
We arrange reliable transportation by air, land and sea with our trusted freight forwarders. We are also highly capable of arranging aviation charters to respond to emergency scenarios.
Supply chain management
Since disaster relief is about 80 % logistics, the only way to achieve this is through smooth, efficient and effective logistics operations. To be more precise, supply chain management is where we focus on relationships among the factors that make such movement possible. We understand that humanitarian logistics and supply chain management are both crucial to properly set the response to a disaster. With our integrated approach, we efficiently and effectively coordinate inter-organizational performance, eliminate redundancy, and maximize efficiency along our supply chain initiatives. We ensure that we acquire and deliver the requested supplies and services at the places and times they are needed, while ensuring best value for your money.
We are proud of our recent logistic endeavors provided to our top clients in response to global humanitarian crises.
- By Sea: Ocean freight of 50+ 40 ft. HC containers to Nigeria in response to malaria outbreak, August 2014. 1.7 million packs of DawaPlus® 2.0 Long-Lasting Insecticidal Nets, 850 tons
- By Air: Chartered flight to Cebu, Philippines in response to Typhoon Haiyan, November 2013. Approximately 2,000 rolls of Viva™ Family Tents, 98 tons
- By Land: Around 40 trailers to Amman, Jordan in response to an emergency in 2013. Approximately 10,000 bales of Viva™ Family Tents, 565 tons
We have manufactured, supplied and shipped 9,000 units of Ridge All Weather Tents to the Turkish Red Crescent, 2,800 units of VIVA family Tents to UNHCR in Kenya and 3,200 units of VIVA family Tents to UNHCR in Ghana for humanitarian aid.
A team you can trust
Our global logistics services are built on over 40 years of experience in manufacturing core relief products to humanitarian aid and public health sectors. We work closely with you in a fully transparent manner to ensure that the goods are exactly where they need to be at the agreed time.
- We simplify your transport requirements and we fix your shipping headaches.
- With professionals involved in different continents and various industries for the past 10 years, we are offering you a blend of competencies able to handle your shipping requirements under difficult environments and hard-to-reach destinations.
Incoterms 2010 Agreement
We operate based on the trade agreement contained in the Incoterms 2010 Chart of Responsibility, as governed by the International Chamber of Commerce guidelines.