Become An Agent/ Distributor
We are always on the lookout for new agents and distributors that will represent NRS International and our subsidiaries. If you are interested in selling / reselling our full range of humanitarian relief products and you believe we could be the right partner for your business, please submit your application by completing form below.
Important notes before submission
To be considered as an agent / distributor for our company brands, please note the following:
- Applicant must be an officially registered business or organization and should possess all the due diligence documents required.
- Applicant must have successful experience in selling or reselling similar relief products. Previous work experience with NGOs and aid agencies is an advantage.
- NRS International does not offer full-time employment and benefits to successful applicants. Becoming an agent or distributor means partnering with our business and representing our products in your local market for our mutual growth.
Agent / Distributor application process
1. Fill out the form below. We want to know as much as you can about your business.
2. Upon submission, we will send you a questionnaire requesting you to provide additional information on your company and your current role, as well as a brief description of the successful experience you have in selling / reselling similar products into your local market.
3. Submit the completed questionnaire along with the requested due diligence documents.
4. We will review your application internally to see if you meet the requirements.
5. We will contact you within the next business day.