Our factory uses the latest technology to manufacture products that meet the highest technical standards of UN agencies and international non-governmental organisations (NGOs). We have an independent quality management department directly reporting to the CEO. And at every single level of our organization, our colleagues feel a shared desire to make processes and outcomes better every day
We conduct stringent quality checks throughout the production process. Our quality control team inspects all incoming raw materials and performs random inspections to ensure compliance with specifications. An independent laboratory performs tests during key production stages and conducts a final audit before shipment to a customer.
Our quality assurance team performs random process/ system audits to improve our production and quality management. Quality objectives and key performance indicators (KPIs) are defined for each individual department. Based on the KPI assessment, the quality management teams continue to assess processes and suggest training needs.
We are proud that our company complies with the following certifications:
- ISO 14000: 2004 Environmental Management
- ISO 9001: 2008 Manufacturing and export of insecticidal mosquito nets
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management, Sales, Business Development, Supply Chain Management, Warehousing and Relief Supplies
- ISO 17025: 2005 Testing and Calibration
- SA 8000: 2008 Social Accountability